Waihi is a short drive from where I live. Just before Christmas I spent some time there during the night. The Cornish Pumphouse never looks better than at night. Here are some of the many colours it graces us with.
For another type of illumination you might want to check out this sunset on Tauranga Harbour taken last night out. It was breathtakingly beautiful to watch.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big
- My Thursday’s Windows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple
- 500 posts and to celebrate…a look at Waihi cemetery
- Stone #21 (A poem I wrote)
- Waihi Gold
- Living in Waihi – A Personal Account
- Waihi collapse victims get $1.6m compensation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Illumination