I’m not a possessions kind of gal !!!!
Except for the moments I possess and keep close.
There are moments that make my heart soar…little moments that make me stop.
When I need to remind myself to breathe because life is good.
I have had a couple of those this week. Want to hear about them ?
- A friend asked me…yes me…to help write the script for a twenty minute short film. My head is buzzing with ideas and it really blew me away he thought of me. Believe me this guy knows a bucketload of talented people…and he asked me.
- One of my photos got a third in a photo challenge I took part in. Most likely thanks to some of you visiting the site and voting. So thank you for really making my day !!! If you want to see the photo – which is up in their header visit Photoblog Challenges. Many of you will recognise Charlie’s eye. I am entered in another challenge that is still running if you want to vote click here: Number 16 is mine.
- A photo (Estuary Sunset – New Zealand) I put in to a competiton on Viewbug won Editor’s Choice on July, 2012. I even get a badge…which I can’t get to work here on WP…but they are trying (Viewbug that is) to figure out how to get me one to put on the blog.
- My photographer friend from the filmscript did me another favour. He has all the flash gear as you can imagine. He keeps a second camera…in case the one he uses breaks down. Well he brought it round to my house and is leaving it here for storage…with a wonderful macro lens. Now we all know how I like to take close ups !!!!! So I went a little mad.
- Another friend (where would a girl be without her friends) took me to Tauranga to see an art exhibition yesterday. Some friends are meant for wandering aimlessly around with. She is one of those.
- Mara from Africa to Algarve gave me an award. It is up on my awards page. The Sunshine Blogger Award !! How cool is that ??? For which I am to answer 10 questions about me…well here goes.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
Honestly…nothing. Not because I am perfect. Far from it. But this is my life. The good…the bad.
2. What’s your theme song?
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
Nothing…because all those parts, even the bad ones are who I am.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I actually love the generation I have been a part of…
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Pandy. A black and white teddy I still have.
6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
Well I am sorry but is that not the dumbest question you have ever heard ????????
7. Do you Twitter?
Ummmmm…do cats meow ??? I can be found here !!!
8. Any goals?
See question 7 !!!! Too many to name. After all I am only in my fifties.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
No – but after the morning I have had I may start. Major kitchen leak. Carpet ruined, floor under carpet, kitchen bench and maybe lino…possible mush…bench not good…insurance not helpful !!!
10. What is the ugliest car you’ve ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
As if I would EVER ride in an ugly car !!! Seriously !!!!!
So these are some of the shots over I took over the last two days with the Canon SEO 5D that is now permantly a part of my hand.
BTW – The Lumix still gets taken everywhere, as does the camera phone. Wouldn’t want them to feel neglected now would we !!!!
‘Til next time…