Gypsies…especially LUCID ones are fascinating.
Gilly got tagged and she put up some questions on her blog.
I like this – especially because she left the choice to others. To answer or not. Well I like the questions…so here are my answers.
1. Is there an item that you never leave home without, if so what is it?
A CAMERA OF SOME SORT
2. If you were given a free holiday is there a destination you would refuse to go to?
3. Did you have a school uniform? describe it!
I HAD A FEW BECAUSE I CHANGED SCHOOLS A LOT
4. Do you still have friends from your school days?
TWO THAT I REALLY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH – ONE OF THEM…NOT SURE WHY SHE IS STILL MY FRIEND AFTER I BIT HER ON THE ARSE WHEN DRUNK ONE NIGHT !!!
5. Have you ever tried any extreme sports?
IS BUNGY JUMPING CONSIDERED EXTREME ? I DID IT IN SILENCE AND IT WAS A DEFINING MOMENT FOR ME. I KNEW THE MOMENT I STARTED FLOATING DOWNWARD THAT I COULD LEAVE MY MARRIAGE AND SURVIVE
6. Whats the longest you have slept in one go?
THAT WAS SO LONG AGO I CAN’T REMEMBER…I NOW HAVE INSOMNIA SO THAT SEEMS LIKE A DREAM…
7. From what you know about me is there a book you would recommend?
8. Could you ride a skateboard for a hundred metres without falling off?
OF COURSE NOT – I HAVE TROUBLE WALKING 1OO METRES WITHOUT FALLING AND THAT IS BEFORE I HAVE ANYTHING TO DRINK. EVER SINCE I BROKE MY BACK THE FIRST TIME (IN 2000) MY SENSE OF BALANCE HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME. YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU START TO TRIP YOU CAN ADJUST AND RECOVER…I HAVE LOST THAT, AND ONCE I START TO FALL THERE IS NO STOPPING IT UNLESS SOMEONE CATCHES ME.
9. Favourite breakfast?
EGGS BENEDICT WITH HOT STRONG BLACK COFFEE
10. Can you navigate on a journey to a strange town a few hundred miles away?
NOT WELL AND ONLY WITH LOSING MY TEMPER A FEW TIMES. I HATE GETTING LOST…IS IT THAT I HATE THE SENSE OF BEING LOST OR THAT I AM MAD AT MYSELF FOR HAVING NO NAVIGATIONAL SKILLS…STILL FIGURING THAT ONE OUT.
11. Is there something you cook really well?
THERE’S A LIST.
- potato salad
- beetroot chutney
- grapefruit marmalade
- hungarian chicken
- fried potatoes
- brussel sprouts
- leek and potato soup
- tomato soup
- broccoli soup
- curried cauliflower soup
There’s more…but I won’t brag…hehehehe
Voting is open until May.
You don’t have to be Australian to vote, nor do you have to belong to a social media website.
Thank you for all your support.