So what does someone do with a challenge such as REGRET when she actually regrets nothing. To quote a favourite line from a favourite movie:
“They say they built the train tracks over the Alps before there was a train that could make the trip. They built it anyway. They knew one day the train would come. Any arbitrary turning along the way, and I would be elsewhere. I would be different. What are four walls, anyway? They are what they contain. The house protects the dreamer. Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game. It’s such a surprise.” – Under The Tuscan Sun.
So there is nothing I would go back and change…nothing I regret because “any arbitrary turning along the way, and I would be elsewhere. I would be different.”
In that case obviously I could focus on regret for others.
Or I could show you how I feel about where I am now.
And how I feel about regret…
wrench yourself from wretchedness
Another blogger posted her REGRET…and it really spoke to me. Check out what Angelinem has to say.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (brittenasplund.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (manivelgk.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Regret (takingsnaps.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Regret (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge REGRET (diggingher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (pinayabroad.wordpress.com)